Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cocktail & Networking


who wants to go to a cocktail Posted by Picasa

Cocktail and Networking.

I think that is the only equation that comes to mind when I think of why my bank would send me a card inviting me to go to a cocktail. I understand that cards were sent to only those who were expected to attend. I am honoured--greatly. But still, can anyone (who can proffer something, pls...) explain to me what on earth I would be doing at a cocktail organised by...a bank?!??

3 comments:

Elsa said...

Wow, you must be one hell of a client to get invited to your bank's cocktail.
All my bank ever does is irritate me, and try to sell me things I don’t need, which undoubtedly will separate me from my money.
They really should take a cue from Ecobank!

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

I'm quizzed, Elsa: I joined only in July!!!

glad to see you're around. Hope all is chilling with you;-) I wrote about the Death of a blogger over on reflecting the ecccentric...

would appreciate your input, cheers!

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!