Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Here are Some I Took Earlier

I'm currently feeling a bit under the weather, and as it's Tuesday, rather uninspired to write something, so I will post some pictures instead I took over the May-day holiday.


consulting room of A&E ward of 37, Military hospital, Accra. That picture (blurred, sorry!) is a poster alerting patients to arthritis. Posted by Hello




Fenix digging like his life depended on it--at Manetville, East Airport, Accra Posted by Hello




Oh Fenix oh-so-enjoys his piccies!;-) Posted by Hello




Fenix posing behind Dad's car Posted by Hello




approaching the 37 Military Hospital in Accra. Can you spot the "CITI 97.3FM" poster to the left of the picture? It's suggesting that the "city sounds better" --or something. If you're unsure, you might want to try their website CITI FM Posted by Hello




placards at the front of the main gate "into" Manetville. I use "into", because...well, you'll just have to come visit the place won't you?;-) But clearly, however, if you have a kid,want your hair done, or want to fly, these placards ought to be sufficient to convince you that all those are possible in this "hood;-) Posted by Hello




one of my (numerous) radios. I wonder what frequency it could be at...mmm. The mind boggles;-) BTW, this is the radio that wakes me up in the morning to get to work;-)... Posted by Hello




...apart from this stupendous stereo that blasts the CITI Breakfast show to me every day... Posted by Hello

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!