Monday, September 20, 2010

A Funny Kind of Ghanaian Rainy Season

Work colleagues perhaps best know the state of the Ghanaian weather more than I do, as they have seen many more of them than I have, but I cannot quite get my head round the fact that we have had no less than two rainy seasons all along?

My colleagues tell me that September/October is a time when there is rain, though not as much as the semi-torrential rain that we have witnessed for the past couple of days. The official rainy season is actually around June/July, so when we get cats-and-dogs rain in short starts like this, I can only wonder one thing:

CLIMATE CHANGE?

2 comments:

Aba T. Tetteh said...

It could be climate change. I have been waiting for harmatten as i know it for two years now; it never arrives, the air is not as dry as it should be. hmmm. Climate change? sure.

E K Bensah Jr said...

Tetekai, many thanks for your comment;-) where are you now? In Ghana or elsewhere? climate change is before us!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!