Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've Been Running Around Trying to Find Certainty

" Johnny's always running around
Trying to find certainty
He needs all the world to confirm
That he ain't lonely " --
Robert Palmer
It's one of those day when you don't get much done--despite the fact that you're at the cusp of a maelstrom of impending activity.


Started the day needing to attend a meeting in town. Came back all jaded and soporific at lunchtime.


Regrettably it's extended after lunch, with mischief by a mystery illness, initiated by an incipient sore throat, that wants to put me down.


I won't let it. I guess early home, coupled with doses of nostalgic music (90s, 2000s) will get me perky for Thursday morning.

Here's up for a looooooooooooooooong walk with my pet dog, Fenix.

So much to do, yet running around trying to find certainty


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!