Friday, June 03, 2005

Long Time No Write...But I'll Be Back


i'll be back;-) Posted by Hello

I caught "True Lies" on TV3, the private local station here in Ghana, last two weeks, and it struck me why that film has been considered such a hit. Looking at the ratings on IMDB, I see that it enjoyed a modest 7/10. Not bad.

For an up-and-coming young man increasingly interested in making a nascent relationship very good between me and my significant other, I found this film very insightful in the way it explored the relationship between Harry Tasker (Schwarzenegger) and his rather docile yet sexy wife Helen (played by the very sexy Jamie Lee Curtis). A large part of the film was dedicated to Harry trying to find out about his wife's infidelity, but I must admit that Schwarzie played it with a seriousness that reeked more of a drama film, rather than an action movie.

Relationships barely feature on this particular blog, so I won't dwell too much on here, except to say that if you have never caught "True Lies" before, make sure you do, but make sure you read between the lines.

I don't find it just an action flick; if you are someone in a relationship (steady or not), be aware that relationships can become dead and stale if not maintained. I think Woody Allen couldn't have put it better when he wrote "A relationship is like a shark - it has to keep moving forward or it dies..."

In any event, some definite food for thought for the weekend. In the meantime, I'm off to Mankessim today. Will definitely be bringing some serious observations from there, as well as observations en route on this very wet Friday 3 June 2005. Ofcourse, I'm being taken by PK with the speed demon below;-)


the speed demon Posted by Hello

Till Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!