Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spintex Road Diaries: Heading for an early night?

It is a cool evening, with adom fm just announcing in the taxi i am in that egypt has scored two, ghana also has two. I guess this is a friendly.

CSI (Las Vegas) rocks on viasat 1, but staying to midnight almost daily is making me seriously soporific. Must opt for the DVD in its stead.

So bloody tired it is not funny! Traffic meanwhile is surprisingly smooth.

wow...


___sent: e.k.bensah (OGO device)+233.208.891.841/ekbensah@ekbensah.net

These words brought to you by Ogo.

2 comments:

The Author said...

Short and sweet reading. Thanks. Don't you think that after a while, you'll get used to staying till midnight?

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Nana Yaw--I guess, but given that I try to wake up at 5am, it can be a big deal. Usually, when I get to my room, don't sleep straight away either--so end up sleeping around 1.30/2.00am, leaving only a bloody three hours of sleep!

Not good for the body!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!