Friday, May 23, 2008

Apologies for the absence

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful weeekend, but before I go, the reason for the absence has more to do with seriously sporadic broadband internet connection, which somehow screwed up blogger.com.

For some strange reason, I was unable to BROWSE for pictures and upload, so I am doing that here through EML to BLOG service by blogger.com.

I went to Ghana's Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) [website: http://www.dvlaghana.gov.gh/] to get my learner's license, and here's the proof!;-)

Have a good one!

Given that Sunday is Africa Union Day, (it's always on the 25th May), Monday will be a public holiday. Yipee!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, please check out my adinkra symbol tees at www.cafepress.com/kndredgear or www.kindredgear.com part of the proceeds will go to african charities.

Thank you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!