Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Midnight Reflections:Pas le cas d'un mauvais qu'art d'heure!


It's some few minutes to 1 o'clock;I am listening to a repeat of CITI Eyewitness news, where footballer Stephen Appiah is promising Ghana will score massively. I guess it is against Lesotho?

I must preface all this to simply add that this new-found freedom of mobile blogging is profoundly exhilirating; it has certainly revolutionised my blogging experience!

So much so that I can safely say here that the space I had originally used for was to say that there is a GBC School that needs to be looked at!

_________________this msg was sent by e.k.bensah - OGO device

These words brought to you by Ogo

2 comments:

uncle said...

hey, nice blog...God bless
http://www.afroaroma.com

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

element--why, thankyou!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!