Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Osu Traffic Leads me to Salvation


The promised land is one free of traffic and taxis blasting cacophony from vernacular-speaking radio stations. But let us not get too religious on you!

Would you believe it if I told you I was just listening to some very strange hiphop music on 87.9 Atlantis Radio FM. It comprised someone humming monotonously in the

background of the song, whilst the lead singer rapped "I'm not sick; I'm ill..."

Okay...

We have just meandered through Osu, by way of the Accra International Conference Centre, and now onto 37 road that goes to Tetteh-Quarshie, It is six mins past six, Here comes the Spintex Road!


_________________this msg was sent by e.k.bensah - OGO device

These words brought to you by Ogo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!