Friday, January 13, 2012

I love Ghana, but I have come to respect Nigerians!

Come on now, it's 2012. Although Ghanaians might know that GHANA is the gateway to West Africa while Nigerians believe their country to be the destination, I think it is only fair to doff
one's hat as a sign of respect to Ghana's sister country.

I think I can sum it all into a tweet I posted a few days ago, which stated:

"
In #Ghana, #lawyers pontificate and ruminate; in #Nigeria, they go on #strike #fuelsubsidyremoval ;-D "
I do not ever re-call having seen any Ghanaian lawyer demonstrating out on the streets; they're mostly always on radio indeed pontificating and arguing with political and non-political opponents over legalities...

Kudos to Nigeria! Long love people power;-D

1 comment:

DiDi said...

They do this coz the situation over there worsened,our system is not perfect but we not at that level yet. so i think its right to wait till we get there "which we wont" before we judge. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!