Friday, January 15, 2010

Ghana's Chronicle Paper Must Come Again on Its Photo Policy

I am very glad to see that the Ghanaian media is continuing to cover road safety issues, which remain a pivotal part of ensuring all of us are alive to contribute to national development. Conversely, what really irks me is the picture of that articulator truck in today's edition. That picture was taken straight from...

this picture here! Actually from my Accra Daily Photo post in February 2009. And it was taken without credit, or acknowledgement.

It would seem to me that these are the kind of lazy practices by our friends in the media that give them a bad name!

While we are on road safety, have yourself a great weekend. If you're driving, do so safely--and spare a though for the Haitians whose lives have been more than devastated this week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The question is not where they got the picture from, but where you got the picture from. Perhaps you are both borrowing from the same source?

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

that source would be me!!!:-)Methinks if I borrowed the picture myself, I would NOT have featured it on my accrdailyphoto blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!