Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Unbearable Lightness of Blogging--Part I

 

I think the title speaks volumes.

 

There is so much I am planning to write, yet so little time. This is a week of meetings and meetings and…more meetings at work.

 

I love my work and am not about to compromise it by blogging excessively.

 

Till then, I beseech all you good readers (whether it is an audience of one or not) to please bear with me.

 

For your information, I attended on 3 September the anti-poverty concert at Ghana’s Independence Square. Got some pictures, which I have yet to load—and a very juicy perspective to bring you.

 

But, like I intoned, work beckons…

 

You might want to catch up with the latest on my more international blog: http://ekbensah.blogspot.com

 

Thanks!

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!