Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mid Week Madness:I am Number 19...on Google Plus -- a "Top Google+ User"

There I was minding my own business checking up data on Google Analytics, by way of email, when I serendipitously stumble upon some data on Google Plus, innocuously-called "GPLUS DATA". Then I found myself checking out the link here: http://www.gplusdata.com/search/country-Ghana/language-English/, which would outline the list of "Top Google+ users speaking English from Ghana ". 

Some of my BloggingGhana colleagues, including Ato Ulzen-Appiah are number four today (they were mysteriously number 5 yesterday).

Interestingly, there is an American lady from the US depriving me of my number 19 spot. She probably accidentally listed her country as Ghana. Though quite why any established-writer in the US would do that is beyond me!

So, well, I am number 20. For now. 

For now!

Watch this space...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Footer Fancies

eXTReMe Tracker Who Links Here
Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design

CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010

BlogCatalog / StumbleUpon

My Photo Gallery

BlogCatalog Stuff!